12. CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
11. You get a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
10. You went to buy a toaster oven and they gave you a bank.
9. Hotwheels and Matchbox car companies are now trading higher than GM in the stock market.
8. Nobama met with small businesses - GE, Pfizer, Chrysler, Citigroup and GM, to discuss the Stimulus Package.
7. McDonalds is selling the 1/4 ouncer.
6 People in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and are learning their children's names.
5. The most highly-paid job in America is jury duty.
4. People in Africa are donating money to Americans. Mothers in Ethiopia are telling their kids, "finish your plate; do you know how many kids are starving in America ?"
3. Motel Six won't leave the lights on for you.
2. The Mafia is laying off judges.
And the best indicator of all.......
1. If the bank returns your check marked as "insufficient funds," you have to call them and ask if they meant you or them.
Please refer to the Board Rules before posting here
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest