The oldest cache on the planet

Stub a toe or find a fake mole down a 6ft hole? Tell us about it.
BackpacknJack
Host

The oldest cache on the planet

Postby BackpacknJack » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:09 pm

The weather is cooling down plus I’m in bad need of a top-down-road-trip so in a few days, when the out-west rain storms end, I will head out west to find “Mingo” [GC30]. I'll tell Mingo ya'll said hey. :)
BPNJ
OEnavigator
Very Active Poster

Postby OEnavigator » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:09 pm

Good luck and happy hunting. Take some pictures. :D
BackpacknJack
Host

Postby BackpacknJack » Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:00 am

I made it to “Mingo” in Colby, Kansas and on the way up I stopped in Oklahoma to get the oldest cache there. So far this trip I’ve driven top-down in 5 states and I’ve found caches in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Colorado and Nebraska. I got to Kansas City, Missouri to late last night to search for the oldest one in MO or to drive top-down but plan on taking care of that soon. I also made sure I got in a little top-down riding time and some set-down bar time in Dodge City just like Marshal Matt Dillon. He road top-down all the time and all he needed was a big old floppy cowboy hat so I just had to do that and also make sure I stopped by Boot Hill. It looks like I have timed the weather perfectly so far, I got out of Colorado and I “got out of Dodge” just in time , and even though I don’t think I will get much top-down time because of the 20-30mile hr winds here in Kansas City today, the adventure continues. He went that-a-way Marshal Dillon :arrow:
BPNJ

Return to “Geocaching Adventures”