Hot Springs

Stub a toe or find a fake mole down a 6ft hole? Tell us about it.
OEnavigator
Very Active Poster

Hot Springs

Postby OEnavigator » Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:17 pm

The whole clan visited Hot Springs over the weekend and had a great time! Not being from Arkansas originally I had never visited that area and I was really amazed. It is a really beautiful city and there is so much to see and do. We had originally intended to do the earthcache while we were there but we had a picnic in the park and ended up just sightseeing and grabbing a few caches.
Team Panda acted as our tour guide and led us to all the really neat spots. I also got my first in depth look at paperless caching. Now I have to get a PDA! It was just an all around good day with friends. I also noticed BPNJ's signature at the mystery cache.
When we go back we're riding a duck!
la-in-ark
New Poster

Postby la-in-ark » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:51 am

I moved to Hot Springs from California in 2005 and still love it! Plus, it's a fun place to cache. :D
OEnavigator
Very Active Poster

Postby OEnavigator » Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:31 am

Neat. I was born in Downey. Then we moved to Oklahoma and finally settled in Arkansas. The few caches we were able to hunt were great. I was amazed at all the people around. It really is a popular tourist spot.
Well I could go on and on but it suffices to say that Hot Springs rocks! My wife loved it so much that she even mentioned it would be a nice place to move to. :D

Return to “Geocaching Adventures”