Outside Stickers for Owned Caches

Discussions about caching in General.
dlyle
Very Active Poster

Outside Stickers for Owned Caches

Postby dlyle » Mon May 07, 2007 8:16 am

I think I saw someplace where you could download both inside logs and outside stickers to place on owned caches, but I can't seem to find that now.

Where can I get the stickers and logs or information to make my own? Thanks.

dlyle
BackpacknJack
Host

Postby BackpacknJack » Mon May 07, 2007 1:08 pm

There is a sticker in the downloads section that you can copy or you can buy them from GC.
GC also has a "Stache Note" that you can copy and place in your cache. I have modified their note and added things about TBs, number of caches in Arkansas, etc. If you are interested in my mod I can post it or e-it. If you had been able to make the "burns Park Bash" you could have compared them and I would have given you some copies of your choice.
dlyle
Very Active Poster

Postby dlyle » Mon May 07, 2007 2:01 pm

Thanks BPNJ. Just like trying to find your caches, they can be right in front of my face and I couldn't see them! :)

Sent you a private message.

dlyle
trekkerz

download stickers here

Postby trekkerz » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:44 pm

You can download stickers at our website at www.gcgeocachers.org - click on the download link on the bottom of the screen. When you see what you want, right click (PC users) to save it to your desktop. IMPORTANT: You need to save it to the desktop using this method because otherwise, it will ask you for a login and you don't need this - it thinks you're trying to edit it live from the website. If you're on a Mac, save it by clicking and holding until it gives you the option to "save target as" and save it to your computer.

Hope that helps. We're working on one for micros. Should be up there soon.

Trekkerz
BackpacknJack
Host

Postby BackpacknJack » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:20 pm

There is also a redesigned 1.3" X 3" micro sticker (you can down-size it to fit what ever) in the downloads section here. I designed this sticker to have a lot less logo and more info space (some of us got some long IDs and need lots of room) on it and I did read the GC guidelines about using their logo before I made it so there should be no grief. You must be logged in to view or copy it.

Return to “General Geocaching”