Boy it's quiet.

Discussions about caching in General.
ar_kayaker
Top Rank Poster

Boy it's quiet.

Postby ar_kayaker » Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:01 pm

Wow, it's gone quiet around here. Not that I've ever been a social cacher anyway, but sometimes the passing of a good tale of updates on the news would be interesting.
BackpacknJack
Host

Re: Boy it's quiet.

Postby BackpacknJack » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:05 am

I imagine everyone is busy doing those summer things. I for one sure have.
Besides the endless mowing between rain storms and picking up limbs and taking care of trees damaged by tornadoes and high winds.....etc. I've been updating, upgrading and replacing geocaches plus I just placed 114 new ones on the 14 mile long Delta Heritage Trail State Park just this side of West Helena.
-----------------
Part of an email from the park superintendent there: (Friday = June 11th)
"We are having Kim the travel writer come out Friday to do a live blog on geocaching the trail and Monday we are having a geocache workshop for about 15 kids.

Matt Oneal Delta Heritage Trail State Park Sup. "
arkfiremedic

Re: Boy it's quiet.

Postby arkfiremedic » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:57 am

And it is a doozy of a trail. We had a blast on it (even though my rump still hurts :wink: ) I should have waited and went with "Team MULE" what they were on Friday because they RODE the State Park's Mule while they cached and then picked at us cause they found one of the elusive FTFs that had been laying in wait since the publishing of the trail. I told them if I wasn't exhausted from riding some twenty-two miles I could have found them all too! Thanks again BPJ for your work on the trail. Can't wait until I get back to finish them off!

Return to “General Geocaching”