coupla questions

Discussions about caching in General.
Q
Top Rank Poster

coupla questions

Postby Q » Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:51 am

So when someone logs your cache you hid, do you get an email or something, or you just gotta pay attention?

Not so proud of the one I put out yesterday. My idea would not fit. All I had was the matchsafe, so I resorted to the tired old method. Oh well P&G.

I get a weekly list of new caches. Often these have been found by the time I get served. They say they got an email about a new one. Is that part of the preemy service?
BackpacknJack
Host

Postby BackpacknJack » Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:03 am

-Yep, that is how it works.
-Still should pay attention, er read the postings to your cache or you will miss the post about finding gold near your cache.:shock:

-Well I for one am proud of your first placement (I have one of those too :) so congrats!
-Happens A LOT. That is why man invented the nasty nano ;).
-When I’m on a State to State to State hunt/run (like right now.) I love those P&Gs.

-Not into FTFs so I don't know how that works, never lived in a new house or bought a new car or visited a new planet, (bought some new socks once) so I don’t know what PQ filter is used to find new listing but it’s obvious a lot of cachers are into FTFs and do know.
-Yep, that would be a Preemy feature and what a good use for mouse money, yes?
BPNJ (posted from Muscle Shoals, Alabama)
Q
Top Rank Poster

Postby Q » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:21 am

BackpacknJack wrote: (posted from Muscle Shoals, Alabama)

Thanx, Bakjak. Say hello to the swampers for me :roll: :lol:
howmuchmoore
Very Active Poster

Postby howmuchmoore » Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:26 pm

I get e-mail on the logged finds to my caches.

My first hide (of wich I have 2 now) is a cemetery cache. When I hid the cache, I was not happy with where I hid it. So I did a Co-ords correction to list the new spot.

My second cache is at the church I attend. I recieved several comments that the co-ords were off a little (my hint told where the hide was at). I then did a sampeling at the location and did a adjustment on them. Since then I have had no comments on them being off.

I have several containers to hide, I haven't found the spot that is just dying for a cache.

Thanks for your time.

Howmuchmoore

Return to “General Geocaching”