All Counties Challenge

Those difficult "Challenge Caches" fit nothing else so they deserve a category of their own.
admin
Site Admin

All Counties Challenge

Postby admin » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:29 pm

*When we get caches placed in all of our own counties maybe we will have one of these too.*
Let's listen to one another. Really listen.
ar_kayaker
Top Rank Poster

Postby ar_kayaker » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:11 am

Which counties lack caches? I figured if all the delorme pages were covered, the counties would be too.
ar_kayaker
Top Rank Poster

Postby ar_kayaker » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:27 am

Okay, I got bored at work today and pulled out a map. Looks like Calhoun County is the only one missing a cache.

Know anyone in Calhoun County?

Of the 74 counties with caches I've found cache in 35 of them. Maybe by the time somebody places on in Calhoun I'll be a little closer to the goal.

AK
BackpacknJack
Host

Postby BackpacknJack » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:08 am

ar_kayaker wrote:Okay, I got bored at work today and pulled out a map. Looks like Calhoun County is the only one missing a cache.

Know anyone in Calhoun County?

Of the 74 counties with caches I've found cache in 35 of them. Maybe by the time somebody places on in Calhoun I'll be a little closer to the goal.

AK

Next time your bored at work (I'm retired and have NO time :roll: ) would you figure out how many more I need?
PS. I went hiking yesterday and even with bug spray and long pants I had to remove 7 ticks plus bake my clothes in the dryer to kill the rest that had not attached....so, could you also find me some urban micros to fill in those gaps??? :D
ar_kayaker
Top Rank Poster

Postby ar_kayaker » Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:22 pm

There is an all-counties challenge in arkansas now. GC1KZXN I'm not sure when Calhoun got a cache to make it doable, but the challenge went active in January.

An easy way to check which counties you have completed is to use the latest version of GSAK, which has a function that will break down your finds that way, or if you are cheap like me and don't want to buy the new version, you can upload your "my finds" PQ to the "itsnotaboutthenumbers" website. It will give you all sorts of breakdowns from your finds including maps of counties, states, & countries.

AK

Return to “Challenge Caches”