The DeLorme Mulit/puzzle

Those difficult "Challenge Caches" fit nothing else so they deserve a category of their own.
ar_kayaker
Top Rank Poster

The DeLorme Mulit/puzzle

Postby ar_kayaker » Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:18 pm

For those of you without a DeLorme Atlas here is a link to a webpage that can let you figure out what page a particular geocache would be on.

Delorme chart

Going back through my own cache find I see I've covered about half the pages, but there are some big areas missing finds in the farther reaches.
The southern reaches of the state are especially empty since I've never had a reason to go to that cache poor part of the state. Some pages have only one or two caches for an entire page, but I'll get them eventually.

AK
JuggoPop
Very Active Poster

Postby JuggoPop » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:55 am

Awesome! Thanks a bunch.
Image Brian
BackpacknJack
Host

Postby BackpacknJack » Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:31 am

Thanks A_K, this is a big help! I’ve been trying to figure out what page some of my finds are on and without using the coords it is impossible. For instance, there are 3 pages and 2 states covering the caches in Texarkana.
Just a reminder, the finds must be inside the borders of the State, not just the page. For instance our southern border doesn’t exactly follow the east/west line so finds on pages 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, start at *about* (greater than) N 33°00.000 instead of N32°47.450 (the bottom of the Delorme grid). The Arkansas border guideline applies for all pages of course and no “Virtuals”, “Web Cams“ or “Events” are allowed. There must be an actual log to sign.
I’m a long, long way from being able to log the DeLORME Challenge Cache. :roll:

Return to “Challenge Caches”